We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary dinner

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary dinner

My husband just surprised me with a return visit to Savannah for our anniversary. We had been there December 2008 and we loved it so much. He wants to go to delicious special restaurant for our anniversary dinner on July 1st. I would appreciate your suggestions. Thanks so much!

Ohio
Level Contributor
59 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary dinner

My wife and I had a very special dinner at the 45 Bistro in the Marshall House Hotel. www.marshallhouse.com

Very good food and wine, with attentive service. It was, however a slow night, so not sure how service would be if it were busy.

Our question about any restuarant is.. Would we return? YES.

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,039 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary dinner

The Sapphire Grill or the River House restaurant

3. Re: Anniversary dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2010, 06:18