We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resole my beloved timberland boots

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
85 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
resole my beloved timberland boots

where in Savannah can I take my very old but very comfortable

Timberland boots to be resoled. I dont want to send them by post as we are 2 weeks on holiday here and I would prefer to take them to a good repair shop. Tried to buy new boots but my old ones are sooo good. We are on holiday from Europe and I bought my boots 15 years ago in the USA. Timberland themselves are not very helpfull. I guess they would rather sell me a new pair.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: resole my beloved timberland boots

Original Crazy Jack & Grandson

321 East Montgomery Xrd, Savannah, GA 31406-4955

(912) 925-9515 ‎

This guy has been around fixing shoes for the 20 years I have lived here. Apparently there is an imposter Crazy Jack, so be sure to go here.

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: resole my beloved timberland boots

Brain is correct. Go see Crazy Jack and Grandson. He has been in the shoe repair business for about 35 years. There is another Craazy Jacks shoe repair. It is his OLD business. Several years ago he sold out and retired but the retirement was short lived.

london
Level Contributor
85 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resole my beloved timberland boots

Thanks ...so pleased...

4. Re: resole my beloved timberland boots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 06:20