We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half off Lady and Sons

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
160 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Half off Lady and Sons

If your travel plans include a trip to Paula Dean's restaurant, here's a deal for hald off. Must purchase this weekend. Enjoy!

chicago burbs
Level Contributor
185 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Half off Lady and Sons

Thank you! My Mom HAS to go here during our visit. You saved us $10.

Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Half off Lady and Sons

Plan on a long wait in line. B Matthews and Belford's would make you much happier.

B. Matthews Eatery @ 325 East Bay St., Savannah, GA. 912 - 233 - 1319.

Belford's Restaurant Seafood and Steaks @ 315 W Street Julian St., Savannah, GA. 912 - 233 - 2626.

Eastern Kentucky...
Level Contributor
287 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Half off Lady and Sons

My husband and I ate at the Lady and Son's when we were in Savannah. The wait for us was about 45 minutes, which wasn't really terrible.

I would rate the food as good, but maybe not the best in the world. The mac and cheese and corn on the buffet were spectacular, but the rest of it was just good.

My husband loved it. He still talks about it two years later! I can't believe he hasn't yet mentioned wanting to go back this when we go to Savannah in August.

4. Re: Half off Lady and Sons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 16:18
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now