We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghost Tours

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Save Topic
Ghost Tours

We are planning a weekend in Savannah for Halloween. Any thoughts on the ghost tours? Adults and older teens...how is the Zombie Tour with Blue Orb?

Thanks for the feedback!

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
289 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ghost Tours

I didn't take the Zombie Tour, but I did take the City of the Dead Tour with Blue Orb - thought it was great....... I'd definitely take the Zombie Tour if we visit again.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
145 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ghost Tours

Another vote for Blue Orb ghost tour - they def.give the best ghost tours in Savannah.

chicago burbs
Level Contributor
185 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ghost Tours

It looks like you have to be 18 years of age to go on the tour. Per the website: "The Zombies Tour is an 18 and older tour that gives adults the opportunity to tour with other adults and was named “Best Savannah Ghost Tour 2011” by The Destination Guide." My second choice would be new

The Paranormalist Tour with Shannon Scott...although that is only from my extensive research of the TA reviews & forums. I hope to do both tours next month!!

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ghost Tours

Blue Orb is going to be doing some different tours during October that may not be listed on their website. You might want to call them directly to see what they have to offer. Sixth Sense is another one to call. It's under new ownership and any negative reviews from a year ago, I would ignore. Shannon Scott is probably another one to inquire about. I did see him out and about in Savannah and he seemed to be giving a good tour. You can follow all of these tours and tour guides on facebook which may give you more incite as to what they offer.

Edited: 15 September 2011, 14:54
Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ghost Tours

Here is a new pub crawl that Tobias founder of Blue Orb Tours is starting. It sounds like fun as it's going to some locations that has not been on pub crawls before.

http://thecryptcrawl.com/

Uk
Level Contributor
169 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ghost Tours

We're looking to book a tour the weekend before halloween. We have our 15 year old daughter with us. What tours would you recommend and would she be allowed to go on.

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ghost Tours

City of the Dead by Blue Orb

Creepy Stroll by Savannah Tours

Savannah Ghost Walk

Legends of Savannah by Savannah Strolls

Tara Haunted Tours Haunted Walking Tour

Uk
Level Contributor
169 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ghost Tours

Thanks. Blue Orb is for over 18's. I'll check the other sites out.

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ghost Tours

The carriage tours at night are ghost tours as that can be another option.

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ghost Tours

This is a great link for all tours Savannah.

savannahvisit.com/getaways/…416