We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting this wonderful city in March

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting this wonderful city in March

My girlfriend and I will be spending the week in Savannah March 4th through the 9th. That was our only time to come since its out spring break from college. How is it down there that time of year? Busy? And how's the temperature. I know the following week is the big St. Pattys Day festival. Wish I could stay for that. Have passed through Savannah on the way to FL before and loved it. Can't wait to have a whole week. Thanks!

Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting this wonderful city in March

also...we will be staying at the holiday inn express in the historic district. Seems to be pretty close to all the "action" and had good reviews on here. Good choice?

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting this wonderful city in March

Yes you made an excellent choice as far as hotel. I'm sure there will be some exciting things happening. Savannah has always got something going on.

Looks like the Savannah Stopover Festival will be going on during some of the time you're there.

http://www.savannahstopover.com/

Boston
Level Contributor
3,616 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting this wonderful city in March

Also try to pick up a copy of the free weekly newspaper called Connect which you can find in those outside newspaper bin/boxes. It will list some fun stuff to do for you since this is a College town so there are many activities and bar specials geared towards college students.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,062 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting this wonderful city in March

Savannah is a great city to visit with so much history i loved it.

5. Re: Visiting this wonderful city in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 10:18