We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Places to Eat

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best Places to Eat

We are in search of spots to eat that the locals love close to 95. When traveling, we love to experience local culture/cuisine. Where will be the best places to stop along the way?

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Places to Eat

I-95 is several miles from Savannah so it is really just lined with national chains, rather than local places.

You could try Loves seafood. It is a few minutes off the freeway but it is easy to find. Exit the freeway at hwy 204 exit, go east a few miles and exit 204 onto hwy 17, south. A couple miles down 17 on the right, at the beginning of a bridge over a river, is Loves.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,884 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Places to Eat

I could be wrong but I can't imagine locals bothering to go out near the highway to eat anything. I would suggest that you research good eateries, depending on how you personally are defining "good" and plan to drive into the Historic District to eat. The 10-20 minutes it will take you to get to the downtown, HD from 95 will be well worth it!

United, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Places to Eat

These links will give you the information what are you looking for exactly.

10best.com/destinations/…

www.connectsavannah.com/news/article/104237/

Cheers!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Places to Eat

Thanks!

5. Re: Best Places to Eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:17