We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

savannah condo

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
288 reviews
Save Topic
savannah condo

My kid is headed to Savannah to college. I am tossing around the idea of buying a condo in downtown Savannah where she could live and we could stay on occasional summer visits. Lots of ifs, ands and buts. Has anyone by chance gone this route instead of using hotels and rentals? I guess Savannah real estate follows the general market with regard to resale.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: savannah condo

Congratulations on your child's college plans. Many SCAD parents purchase a place in the Historic District for their child's lodging needs...there was a gluttony of condo development a few years ago, some some good values out there now...market starting to come back with dwindling supply. We operate vacation rental properties in the Historic District so are always on the lookout for good investments for our owners...there are several good duplex opportunities that would allow for your child to live in one unit, and the other unit provide rental income, but also be available for you to stay in when you visit. Feel free to reach contact us at www.luckysavannah.com. If nothing else we can put you in touch with a great realtor.

Good Luck,

Corey

Edited: 26 January 2013, 02:16
2. Re: savannah condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 05:16