We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Carolina
Level Contributor
117 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

I am planning a bachelorette party for either the weekend of March 29 or April 12, 2014. Are there other events going on downtown that time that would 1. make finding a place (hopefully a condo type rental) difficult or more expensive? Or 2. an event that would be particularly fun for a group of ladies to check out? Thanks!

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

I want to know too. We're planning a bachelor party for April 12, 2014. Looks like you're better at planning than a bunch of guys.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
117 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

Well, AlexanderT,

My plans have changed and we are doing Charleston instead! But we visited Savannah last year and it's definitely a fun party town! I'd say check the bars along River Street. There was a dueling pianos place that looked fun and a saloon type bar that looked like it could also be a good spot. You will have missed the big St. Paddy's day parties so it shouldn't be too busy?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

The weekend of the March 29th is the annual, huge Music Festival weekend so finding a place to stay might be difficult. It won't be nuts like it would over St Patrick's Day but the hotel rooms might be booked then. I personally don't know of anything during the april weekend but maybe someone else will?

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,245 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

I'll be in Savannah the weekend of March 21 & 22. for a concert. Is that weekend also part of the "annual, huge Music Festival"?

Spirit in Neptune Beach

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

Here's a link to the Festival:

http://www.savannahmusicfestival.org/

We attended one of the concerts when we were in Savannah two years ago and enjoyed the experience.

6. Re: March 29 vs. April 12, 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:18