We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking from Riverboat Dock to Andaz Hotel

Riverside...
3 posts
Save Topic
Walking from Riverboat Dock to Andaz Hotel

My husband and I are taking a Riverboat Cruise and will need to board on River Street. We are staying at The Andaz Hotel and they told us it is an easy walk. The problem is we will be coming back at about 8 or 9 pm and I am concerned about walking back to the hotel that late, not sure if taking a car and parking or taking a cab is a better option. I have also considered staying one night at the Hyatt instead. I appreciate any suggestions, we are going next week.

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
12,480 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking from Riverboat Dock to Andaz Hotel

"Easy walk" is an understatement.. The Andaz is basically across the street from the Hyatt. It's hard to get much closer. River, then hotels overlooking River Street (including Hyatt), Bay Street, then hotels on Bay Street = Andaz.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
900 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking from Riverboat Dock to Andaz Hotel

We stayed at the Andaz last year and walking from the boat to the hotel is nothing, it's maybe a 10 minute walk, maybe, that's if you walk ungodly slow, at a normal pace you're looking at a 5 minute walk. If safety is your concern, then know that there are a lot of people out during those hours as well. You shouldn't feel unsafe.

3. Re: Walking from Riverboat Dock to Andaz Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 06:18