We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttles?

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atalissa, IA
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport Shuttles?

Will be coming to Savannah for a sales meeting in March and it is at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. I will be flying in and looking for a economical way to get to the hotel other than a expensive taxi ride. Are there airport shuttle services that a person can use similar to Las Vegas Shuttle services?

Savannah, Ga
Level Contributor
719 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Shuttles?

Since it is for a sales meeting, it's possible that a shuttle has been arranged. Call and ask the hotel.

Atalissa, IA
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Shuttles?

I will check with the hotel as you suggested. I am also assuming that there isn't a regular shuttle service business at the airport since you didn't mention that as a offering?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,377 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Shuttles?

savannahairport.com/savannah/…

From the airport's website

Edited: 06 January 2014, 13:46
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
11,345 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Shuttles?

I would take a taxi. If it's for a sales meeting, you'll probably be reimbursed for it - if the meeting coordinator hasn't already arranged for transportation for you.

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,068 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Shuttles?

The City of Savannah bus system, CAT, has a bus for $1.50 one way. Very convenient running every hour

catchacat.org/_meta/…route_100x.pdf

catchacat.org/maps-and-schedules/…

6. Re: Airport Shuttles?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 07:20