We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elopment in Savannah

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Topic
Elopment in Savannah

Hi,

My fiancé and I plan on eloping in Savannah, we will be getting married at the Forsyth Park Inn. I plan on wearing a real wedding gown out and about and was wondering, does anyone have any suggestions as to where we should go for dinner on our wedding night? Romantic, intimate, preferable more finer dining? Price not an issue. Thanks!

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,219 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elopment in Savannah

The Mansion on Forsyth Park. Dinner menu www.mansiononforsythpark.com/dining/menus/

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Elopment in Savannah

Thanks! I was looking into that place but also Local 11 ten, any thoughts on that place?

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,219 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elopment in Savannah

Never been but looked at the menu. I am the type that is more concerned with going to a place I like the main dish the most. I can tell you the Venison at the Marshall House is great. The Local looks like it can be loud with wood floors, hard surfaces & close proximity of tables.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elopment in Savannah

Local11ten has amazing mussels! The restaurant is special and upscale and intimate and you will not be disappointed. I also agree that 700 Drayton (in the mansion) is a great choice. And these are both very close to Forsyth, as I'm sure you know.

Edited: 01 May 2014, 18:06
5. Re: Elopment in Savannah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:15