We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savannah with Food Allergies

Cranston, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Topic
Savannah with Food Allergies

I'm going to be in Savannah for two days and I'm looking for restaurants that will be able to accommodate my allergies. My list includes tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mushrooms, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, and I can't have lactose. If it helps at all I'm looking to stay in a B&B in the historic district. Thanks in advance!

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
14,053 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Savannah with Food Allergies

What do you eat when you are at home?

Do that in Savannah.

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Savannah with Food Allergies

This place highlights that they accommodate special diets and food allergies --- you will probably just have to contact each one (luckily there aren't a million of them), and see which seems to fit you best.

foleyinn.com/bed-and-breakfast-savannah-ga-b…

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,394 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Savannah with Food Allergies

One of my favorite resources is www.allergyeats.com you can put in your allergies and get listings of places. This has helped us with our travels with our allergic son.

4. Re: Savannah with Food Allergies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 07:16