We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Savannah International Airport to Downtown

Savannah
Level Contributor
636 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Savannah International Airport to Downtown

My cousin was asking me how much this would be... I have no idea since I've never taken a taxi from the airport before.

Any ideas?

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
29,238 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Savannah International Airport to Downtown

Well it would cost a lot ,up here in Boston they usally will charge a flat rate from the airport to a city so far away,it might cost between 100-150 dollars possibly ,what i would do is either catch the Greyhound or rent a car it will be very much cheaper.

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Boston
Massachusetts
Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Savannah International Airport to Downtown

I believe it's 20-25 dollars depending on the destination. It's nowhere in the 100 buck range.

Check this out:

www.savannahairport.com/groundtransport.php

Savannah
Level Contributor
636 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Savannah International Airport to Downtown

Thanks, Aileen.

Yeah, the airport is only about 20 miles from downtown, so it shouldn't be too bad. My cousin will appreciate the info.

$25 shouldn't break him.

England
Level Contributor
478 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Savannah International Airport to Downtown

take a look at the savannah airport web site they provide a list of the cost of Taxi fares I find this web site to be of so much use I have it saved in my favorites ..

http://www.savannahairport.com/

5. Re: Taxi from Savannah International Airport to Downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 04:15