We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

Monterey, California
Level Contributor
790 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

I am wondering how far/difficult of a drive it is from the Heathman to Troutdale. Also, is this property within walking distance to any good restaurants/bars. Thanks :-)

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

Do you want this post on the OR forum?

Monterey, California
Level Contributor
790 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

It doesn't matter to me, either way. I assumed that since I was starting out in Vancouver that I would post it here, but the Oregon post is fine.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

When you said Heathman, I thought you meant in Portland; did not know it is in Vancouver, WA. It's an easy drive.

Perhaps go WA 14 to I-205, go south to I-84 eastbound to Troutdale. Then you won't have to go through Portland to get to I-84, though if not during rush hour, could be interesting.

MapQuest apparently agrees:

www.mapquest.com/maps…

Total Estimated Time: 26 minutes

Total Estimated Distance: 20.92 miles

Monterey, California
Level Contributor
790 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that there was a Heathman in Portland. I'm from Monterey, Ca. Any way, thanks for the directions. Very helpful.

Battle Ground...
Level Contributor
275 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

The Heathman Lodge is near Vancouver Mall (east Vancouver), right off I205 - do not follow the Mapquest directions. The Lodge has a nice restaurant but there are also many restaurants nearby like Red Robin, Olive Garden, Outback, plus fast food, etc.

I would think it takes about 15-20 minutes to get to Troutdale from the Heathman, unless traffic is busy. From the hotel, go east on 500, south on I205 into Oregon, east on I84 to Troutdale.

6. Re: Heathman Lodge to Troutdale Ore.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 04:16