We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Executive Inn in Vincennes, IN needs condemned!

Which Vincennes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Crawfordsville
1 post
Save Topic
Executive Inn in Vincennes, IN needs condemned!

My husband and I stayed at the Executive Inn in Vincennes, IN after our daughters wedding on December 2nd. We arrived at 1am in the morning and while the temps outside were in the teens the temp in our room was in the 40s. My husband is taking chemo treatments and all we needed was to lay down & rest. At 7am, I complained at the front desk and was told I should have complained sooner & there was nothing they could do. The hotel is very worn, dirty and outdated. The room's ceiling was crumbling and the toilet had someone else's feces on the lid! We had three other couples traveling with us so I insisted on paying for their rooms ($75 each) because I was so embarrassed at the condition of the facility. I made many calls to the manager asking for an adjustment to our room rate (since we didn't have any heat) in the days after our stay and she finally called me back & left a message they would give us a coupon for one-half off rate for our next visit! That is so laughable......no one who had ever stayed there would EVER go back!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Executive Inn in Vincennes, IN needs condemned!

I would suggest reporting this motel/hotel to the Better Business Bureau.

2. Re: Executive Inn in Vincennes, IN needs condemned!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Vincennes