We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary...thoughts?

Which Page hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
180 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary...thoughts?

Hi there and thanks to everyone who has been helping us as we plan our trip to the area this week. Here's the latest...

Friday will be hiking into GC. Saturday is 10:30AM Antelope Canyon tour followed by a raft trip in the afternoon.

Friday night...do we stay in GC hotel and drive up to Page early and see the sights along the way or should we leave GC at 6PM-7PM and get to Page. I'm leaning towards the morning drive for the scenery.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary...thoughts?

I would stay at the GC hotel, sunrise next morning and drive to Page. Hope you aren't planning to go all the way to the GC floor in one day.

Level Contributor
180 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary...thoughts?

Hey Tet,

Thanks for the continued advice. No, we're not hiking all the way. Gonna do BA to 1.5 or 2 mile in the AM and then ooh ahh in afternoon.

At the moment there are no rooms from Friday around GC but I got one in Tuba so if nothing comes open we'll do the half way drive Friday night.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary...thoughts?

Another option is to stay at the Cameron Trading Post and Hotel in Cameron. Would be my choice if GCNP is all booked.

Level Contributor
180 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary...thoughts?

Yeah, I checked Cameron and they're booked too. Everything in Page as well for Friday. Tuba was it, unless something cancels. I got Page for Saturday after Antelope and rafting and then we'll do an early AM drive on Sunday up to MV and VOTG

5. Re: Itinerary...thoughts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 09:27