We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

milford, NJ
9 posts
Save Topic
Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

Just realized I will be at AC on Labor Day, does anyone know if the AC will be open???? I'm thinking it will either be open and very crowded or closed!

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,449 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

It's open every day all year, however that doesn't mean there are tours every day all year. Native operated businesses don't necessarily operate on the same principles as others. I would assume however that there will be on Labor Day.

http://www.antelopecanyon.com/

milford, NJ
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

Haha, point taken BobBear, thanks for the link - seems like it will be 'open' :)

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,102 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

Expect it to be open and busy.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

Expect it to be insainely busy. Most parks are on this weekend. Just a tip I was told is to take the longer photo tour and to go on the last tour of the day.

milford, NJ
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

I think I'll do AC after the AM float trip on Tuesday instead of Monday. On Monday I'll do Horseshoe Bend, Lees Ferry, Navajo Bridges, any other suggestions? I have Tuesday night booked in Sedona...If I leave Page aroung 3 pm or so will I arrive in Sedona before it gets dark without being rushed?

6. Re: Antelope Canyon on Labor Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Page