We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat tours from Antelope Point Marina

Texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boat tours from Antelope Point Marina

Does anyone have any experience with the boat tour that leaves from Antelope Point Marina? I see the ones leaving from the other marina recommended but haven't been able to find much info on this one. I thought it might be fun for before or after Antelope Canyon tour.

Evanston, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Page, Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
4,931 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat tours from Antelope Point Marina

Antelope Point Marina has only been offering boat tours for a relatively short time, that's probably why you can't find any reviews on them. I can tell you that they are located further up the main channel of Lake Powell, so they don't have as far to go to their destinations. Also, their tour boat is smaller than those used by the other marina and is open air so might offer a more personal experience. Forward to the 1:04 mark on this video to get a look at the boat and their Antelope Canyon Waterside tour. Note it promotes a tour package out of Flagstaff (which also happens to include Lower Antelope Canyon), but will hopefully give you a better sense of the tour ->: http://youtu.be/EjkTF4hIE20

Texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat tours from Antelope Point Marina

Thanks KBot. It looks like it would be fun! I'll give them a call to find out costs and times.

3. Re: Boat tours from Antelope Point Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:16