We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon from North Rim

Level Contributor
23 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon from North Rim

After 2 nights at the North Rim, I want to take family to Horshoe Bend and Lower Antelope before travelling on to Springdale, UT for 3 nights at Zion. From North Rim, is HSB and Lower Antelope doable? Will I be impacted by the road closure coming from North Rim to these 2 locations?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,704 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon from North Rim

You will need to drive through Kanab to Page... Probably best to spend the night before there... Then, back through Kanab ... or, make a new plan ... carracar

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,287 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon from North Rim

You'll be traveling in the opposite direction from Springdale when you depart the north rim to go to Page. I suggest that you plan to stay that night at Page, then travel to Springdale on the following day.

Wickenburg, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Wickenburg
Level Contributor
2,745 posts
809 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon from North Rim

Both HSB and Antelope Canyon are not to be missed, but yes, spend a night in Page for sure!!!

4. Re: Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon from North Rim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Page