We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

Has anyone been on one of the Hummer tours (from Page) to Secret Canyon? If you have do you have any comments on the tour - good or bad? Thinking about booking one for September.

We visited Antelope Canyon several years ago and it was a wonderful experience but I have read that it gets very crowded these days, so we are thing about taking a Hummer tour to Secret Canyon instead..

http://www.hummeradventures.net/

Edited: 03 May 2014, 19:57
Mentioned in this post
Antelope Canyon
Antelope Canyon
6,377 Reviews
Page, AZ
Wilderness River Adventures
River Rafting & Tubing, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Antelope Canyon X by Taadidiin Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Photography Tours
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
8,033 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

The hummer tours to "Secret Canyon" has been mentioned here relatively often. If you do a forum search (see the box with the green 'Search' button above) for "hummer tour", you'll find many recent threads.

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
455 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

I've done the Hummer tour to Secret, Staircase and Passage canyons, and it was a wonderful adventure. I highly recommend it. Here's the review I posted:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60834-d1205…

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

Thanks OhioChick - a great review. I'll definitely book the tour! Checking their website I'm sure they only offer tours to Secret canyon now, $125pp.

Times vary but for the day we want to go it's 09.50 to 13.00 and 11.20 to 14.30, I think we will take the early tour.

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
455 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

I have not checked their website lately. Secret was the longest of the slots that we saw on the tour. I think you'll enjoy the tour even if it is just to the one slot.

City
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

We booked the Hummer Tour for after our rafting trip. Raft in the morning and Hummer/Slot in the afternoon. The price was excellent compared to booking each one individually. I'll post a review sometime in August after we return. We are also going to try and grab a first early morning tour of Antelope Canyon on our way out of Page when we depart for GC. If its too packed when we get there at least we experienced the other. Good Luck!

Mentioned in this post
Antelope Canyon
Antelope Canyon
6,377 Reviews
Page, AZ
6. Re: Hummer tours to Secret Canyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 05:17