We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in page az

Which Page hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Haven...
4 posts
Save Topic
hotel in page az

going to antelope canyons in july. spending two days. what is a good hotel to stay at? we were planing on doing a tour package one day and just keeping busy the other day. looking for a hotel that is conveniently located and preferably a pool. THANKS

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
4,933 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel in page az

Or favorite is the Days Inn. Page is small so all hotels are convenient and most have pools. At this late date the question may not be which hotel is good, but rather the availability of a room at any hotel. Page is very popular in the summer and rooms are often booked solid at all hotels. Start right away to find a room.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel in page az

Another vote for Days Inn. But it's a bit out of Page. More centrally located is Quality Inn with views on Lake Powell from its balconies.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
444 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel in page az

Count me in for the Days Inn as well. A great overall hotel. As previously stated, Page is a popular place in the summer and hotels book up quickly. Don't wait to book.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,229 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel in page az

I've always stayed at the Courtyard Marriott near the golf course. Nice sized pool.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,424 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel in page az

Good suggestions so far. Newest is Comfort Inn. You need to hurry up and choose something. Page does sell out for almost every night in the summer, and there is nothing else nearby for miles and miles.

Page, Arizona
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel in page az

As stated by others in this thread, get the hotel booked! At last report about a week ago, I heard the hotels in Page are fully booked for two months. There are a number of options for hotels - here is one listing: http://goo.gl/55rhF8

If Days Inn is available, it will be conveniently located to Horseshoe Bend for hiking (and Walmart for shopping.)

New Haven...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel in page az

thanks everyone. got two nights at comfort inn in page and 1 night at best western for gcnp.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
7,318 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel in page az

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Page in April and it was fine -- clean, comfortable, pretty good breakfast included. Pool is indoors and there's a small hot tub.

Note that the Best Western is not in GCNP, but in Tusayan. I'm assuming that the park lodges were sold out? If not, I do think it's worth giving up the pool to stay inside the park.

New Haven...
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel in page az

yes all the rooms inside the canyon were booked. i would have loved to stay on site. ill take the closest hotel there is tho . it was harder to find lodging around GCNP then page. thanks everyone for the help. any suggestions on good companies for lake activites while in both areas

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,229 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel in page az

The raft trip

www.raftthecanyon.com

For boat rentals and lake tours

www.lakepowell.com