We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Preserve Resort

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Uniontown, PA
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
The Preserve Resort

Does anyone have any information (pros/cons) on the Preserve Resort?

Thanks!

Cheri

Charlotte
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Preserve Resort

The Preserve Resort in Gatlinburg is AMAZING. It is an amazing price and the cabins are sheer luxury. (Big screen TV's, hardwood floors, stainless steel fridge, jacuzzi) I can't begin to describe to you the beauty of this place. The views are breath taking...you look out every window and see a mountain range. The cabins don't look like dingy old log cabins, they are tastefully decorated to create the perfect mountain atmosphere. Each cabin contains a gas fireplace, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, a pool table, hockey table, washer/dryer, kind bed, and a stainless steel fridge.

On top of everything, the staff is so kind. They are very patient and willing to work with you on anything. I had so many questions and they were more than happy to assist me.

Right now my parents are at the Preserve Resort for their 25th anniversary and they keep calling me in excitement telling me how gourgeous the cabin and views are.

The price is great too. In the off season it is as low as $100 a night.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!

Charlotte
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Preserve Resort

The Preserve Resort in Gatlinburg is AMAZING. It is an amazing price and the cabins are sheer luxury. (Big screen TV's, hardwood floors, stainless steel fridge, jacuzzi) I can't begin to describe to you the beauty of this place. The views are breath taking...you look out every window and see a mountain range. The cabins don't look like dingy old log cabins, they are tastefully decorated to create the perfect mountain atmosphere. Each cabin contains a gas fireplace, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, a pool table, hockey table, washer/dryer, kind bed, and a stainless steel fridge.

On top of everything, the staff is so kind. They are very patient and willing to work with you on anything. I had so many questions and they were more than happy to assist me.

Right now my parents are at the Preserve Resort for their 25th anniversary and they keep calling me in excitement telling me how gourgeous the cabin and views are.

Charlotte
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Preserve Resort

Charlotte
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Preserve Resort

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Preserve Resort

Here is the link to my review from last year.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55270-i188-k41404…

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The Preserve Resort

I am so glad I found your review of the PR. We will be going to the Preserve in June. This will be our first visit. We usually go to the Outer Banks and I remember the first year we went there it was the same mind bogling exp. finding a house. Worrying about price, the ocean view, location etc etc. I find this is the same. I have finally decided on A Walk In The Clouds. A cabin in the Preserve. We booked through Majectic Vacations. From your review I don't think I went wrong. Do you by chance know where A Walk in the Clouds is located or anything about it?

sevierville TN
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The Preserve Resort

the preserve resort is in Wears Valley, not Gatlinburg.

8. Re: The Preserve Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 00:20