We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Having to re-sign in frequently

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cottage Hills...
Level Contributor
547 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Having to re-sign in frequently

I am experiencing a phenomenon on this site. I was wondering if anyone is having to sign in at various times before their message is posted. It has happened to me twice in the last couple of days, maybe the site cops can explain this one.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Having to re-sign in frequently

typicaly if it asks you to sign in when you post a message, that means you were not signed in originaly.

When you sign in, check the box to keep you signed in on that computer at all times.

I never have to sign in.

Ohio
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Having to re-sign in frequently

I've had to sign in a few times (maybe 2 or 3 times) if I haven't posted in a while, but that's it.

Cottage Hills...
Level Contributor
547 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Having to re-sign in frequently

Well, as far as the GB forum, I would not imagine that the resigning is appropriate, as I frequent this site more than others. I do however use other forums and periodically comment on things. There however does not seem to be a pattern here.

Well anyhows, thanks for the input.

4. Re: Having to re-sign in frequently

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 16:16