We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations with kitchen

New Iberia...
Level Contributor
330 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodations with kitchen

We are 2 women and 2 kids going the day after Christmas and wanted to rent something with a kitchen. Really don't want anything on a steep incline because of driving conditions. Don't really know if it snows that week or not Can anyone help?

Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting...
30 Reviews
from US$55.00*
Free Cancellation
Sights of the Smokies All Day Tour
14 Reviews
from US$125.00*
Free Cancellation
Great Smoky Mountains Waterfall...
25 Reviews
from US$41.00*
11 replies to this topic
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
5,132 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

Are you interested in staying in a cabin, condo or hotel room and how many beds,bedrooms? Are you only wanting to stay in Gatlinburg or is Pigeon Forge ok too? The only thing I can say about the weather(snow) is to check the weather channel online a few days before your trip so you will know what to expect weather wise. If it does snow the city really does a fine job keeping the roads cleared as best as they can. The Smoky Mountain park might be closed if the weather is bad.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Smoky Mountain Cabins
Smoky Mountain Cabins
76 Reviews
Gatlinburg, TN
New Iberia...
Level Contributor
330 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

It really doesn't matter if its a condo, cabin or hotel room as long as it has a kitchen. We really don't know much about the area but I don't think that Pigeon Forge is that far from Gatlinburg. I would not like to book high in the mountains because I won't know the weather until a week before I go.....then it would be too late to cancel. I sent an inquire about a cabin on the parkway but that's all I know about the location. Any help is appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
miamisburg
Level Contributor
225 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

Gatlinburg Memories Condo Rentals have one and two bedroom condos in town, some within walking distance.Nice people and have always had a nice condo for about the same money as a motel or less.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
446 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

Our timeshare... Gatlinburg Time Square does rent... it just depends on the dates that you choose due to some of the dates may not be available because the have been selected already by the timeshares owners.

The prices will vary but are affordable, also as everywhere else in Gatlinburg, holidays, special events, and the weekends, are going to be higher.

They are located in town on Historic Nature Trail, the do offer a full size kitchen, plus you had stated there will be 2 children traveling with you so the indoor pool might be inviting to them.

I hope that you are successful in your search, have a safe trip, and wonderful time:)

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,563 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

We have stayed in Baskin Creek condos a couple of times. They were nice and convenient to the parkway in Gatlinburg.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
3,081 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

Caney Creek Road, which runs off the Parkway (aka G'burg Spur) between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, is a valley, or hollow, and used to have rental cabins if you can get one of the visitor centers to ID the rental agencies.

Would meet your criteria.

Mentioned in this post
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

It would be difficult for me to make a suggestion. We on the travel agency and go to the mountains often. Budget typically comes into play when you're talking about various accommodations. If you can provide a ballpark price range and some dates. I will be happy to make a few suggestions. J Napier Master travel research

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

I'm curious why the kitchen is so important? To give you an idea there are some great restaurants in the area. Tons of pancake houses. Big daddy pizza is excellent. Old Mill restaurant is excellent. Apple barn restaurant is excellent. There are a slew of great restaurants in the area and that's good because there will be a lot of people in the area. Geographically, there will be hills and valleys. For example the craft village in Gatlinburg does have some roads that probably wouldn't be treated. One other thing there are various fast food restaurants around. It sounds like you do your research, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Very hotel suites will have full kitchens and instead of having just one room you could always go with two.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
New Iberia...
Level Contributor
330 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

Thanks!! I will check all of these out.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
1,389 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Accomodations with kitchen

I have stayed at the condos at Johnson's Inn. They are called Mountain Village Inn Condominiums. They have a kitchen and 2 bedrooms. They are close to downtown, just a few blocks from the aquarium and the village shops. They are not on any kind of incline.

Mentioned in this post
Johnson's Inn
Johnson's Inn
365 Reviews
Gatlinburg, TN
Reply to: Accomodations with kitchen
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted