We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On the 20th..

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bowling Green,KY
Level Contributor
168 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
On the 20th..

On the 20th we'll be leaving for Gatlinburg, i HAVE A few questions

1. will everythings be open

2,. what will the weather be like

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On the 20th..

You must go to Warren County Schools!!!!!!!!

May 17th is the last day .. I work there.

We are out the 18th....woohoo!!!!

Everything should be open. Some places may close up early during the week if there is not much business. We went once in May during the week and most of the stores were closed by 8 or 9 as compared to peak season when they stay open until 10 or 11.

Hit and miss with the weather.

Will definitely be cool (50's) in the evenings but prob. 80's during the daytime. Unless another cold front comes in by then. Can never tell this far in advance. If you venture into the mountains expect it to drop in temperature.

Have a nice time.

Gonzales, Louisiana
Level Contributor
624 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On the 20th..

I know on the 20th, Ms. Dolly Parton will be nearby in Kodak, TN at 7:30 pm performing a concert near the interstate. I would imagine the weather will be nice- I'll be there too :) Lots of places should be open- not sure what type of places you want. Some places may close a little bit earlier being it's Sunday (like outlet malls).

Cottage Hills...
Level Contributor
547 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On the 20th..

dawg92 Gb has a scottish festival and games from May 18-20. You will be arriving during that period albeit the end.

The GB chamber has a website that can give you more information, they will also send an email when things develope for travelers with very useful info.

We are due there on the 21st and expect everything to be opened. If not, we will do it again.

Good luck on your visit.

4. Re: On the 20th..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 04:18