We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

looking for a good restaurant for his birthday since we will be there on his birthday next year?

any restaurant do anything special for kids bdays?

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

I have 2 sons- ages 13 and 15 and they love Mr. Gatti's. The pizza and spagetti is served buffet style and the kids have all kinds of arcade games to play before or after eating. There are 3 different rooms to choose to eat in and each one has a huge projection screen with different types of shows being played. It seems like one had cartoons and was geared for younger children. We sat in the 'sports' room and watched sports while we ate. After eating, the boys played the arcade games for several hours. I know there was a group there when we went and they were in the 'birthday' room with a party going on for a child's b'day. I assumed they were local kids there for a birthday party. I think your son would love it.

Lisa

My son and husband just added that the Nascar Park is also great for a birthday 'party'.

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

great! thanks!

i will check into both of those. we have been to the nascar park and planned on going back so ill see what they have

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

I second Nascar for the birthday.

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

Mr.Gattis has horrible reviews!

maybe Nascar Park...but we were planning on dropping him and his older brother off there for a few hours while we took the 3 yr old to the petting zoo place and the aquarium.

he does love crab legs! any restaurants (besides Red Lobster) that have those?

Alabama
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

I dont know about crab legs but Calhouns has the best baby back ribs and steak around.

6. Re: Best place to celebrate son's 12th Bday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 14:18