We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

I was just checking out dininginthesmokies.com and it listed Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg. Anyone been there??

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

I have never heard of a Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg.

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
938 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

I've never heard of one in Gatlinburg either. And I'm looking at the list on that website, and unless I'm overlooking it, I don't see it listed.

Wish I was in...
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

I saw that on discoverthesmokies a while back too. I don't think there is one in GB anymore if there ever was one.

Midway, Kentucky
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

The page at thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/gatrest.h… lists it as closed/renamed. Address looks the same as Hogg's and Honey's.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

Hogs and Honeys is a redneck version of Coyote Ugly...They have their cocktail waitresses and bartenders get up on the bar and dance...but it is not even close to the class of Coyote Ugly. The girls at Hogs are quite trashy, most are somewhat unattractive and might as well be giving lap dances or dancing on a pole. But the guys like it...so it does its job by bringing in the business. they also accept dollar tips in their garments as a stripper would. It is as close to a strip joint as Gatlinburg could allow. It can be quite entertaining though...as they sometimes get the crowd up on the bar also.

Midway, Kentucky
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

deputy836 wrote "The girls at Hogs are quite trashy, most are somewhat unattractive and might as well be giving lap dances or dancing on a pole."

Sounds like my kinda place! Yeehaw! ;-)

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

well i must be crazy!! I could swear i saw Coyote Ugly on that website but now i don't see it. I'm either losing my mind or saw it on another website......the first being a good possibility!

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

I personally would not be caught in a place like Hoggs nor would my husband. The place should be shut down. For one it is disgusting and trashy. Two- There are much more tasteful things to do in The Smokies that watch trash dance on a bar. Three These women are degrading theirselves.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

Hey you are talking about my profession !!!!!! Crispy hahahahah Just kidding now we love to get a drink and sit and crowd watch but we have yet to do so thanks for the ups on this one we will steer clear of it..........

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coyote Ugly in Gatlinburg???

Peanut- You need a new job!!! LOLOL HA HA