We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

O.K. its time to go!!!!!

South Boston...
Level Contributor
855 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
O.K. its time to go!!!!!

well.... I'm hopping on a plane headin south today, I will fly to Virginia to meet up with DH and then tomorrow we will drive to the SMOKIES!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone for anwsering ALL of my questions, and for being sooo nice.... YOU ALL ARE THE BEST.......

I'll tell you all about it when I get back

thanks again, Kendra

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: O.K. its time to go!!!!!

Bye Kendra! I know your hard work will pay off. Have a fantastic time!! We'll be arriving tomorrow to. Be safe!

Heidi

New Orleans Lousiana
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: O.K. its time to go!!!!!

We are off NEXT Saturday morning!

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: O.K. its time to go!!!!!

Have fun Kendra!

With all there is to do in PF and GB, just remember the park is the most beautiful place in the world, and there are so many things to do in the park, be sure and enjoy it also.

We want to hear all about your trip!

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: O.K. its time to go!!!!!

Have fun !

5. Re: O.K. its time to go!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 10:26