We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marshall's Creek Rest Motel - pictures?

Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Marshall's Creek Rest Motel - pictures?

Does anyone have any pictures of the hotel they could share with me? Having a hard time finding any. Also, can anyone advise which restaurants are within short walking distance from this motel? Thanks

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marshall's Creek Rest Motel - pictures?

Here is one pic

Level Contributor
2,036 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marshall's Creek Rest Motel - pictures?

Pretty much all the restaurants are close.

Cross the street from Marshalls, walk thru the back entrance of The Village and you are in the middle of the Parkway.

We have stayed at Marshalls a few times. Very Clean, basic.

They stay pretty full with repeat customers, don't know when you are going, but you may want to get reservations now.

Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marshall's Creek Rest Motel - pictures?

I dont have a pic,but I can tell you that this is the cleanest place we have stayed in over a period of 33 years! Very quaint,but it has only full size beds.So if you can manage that you will enjoy Marshall`s.Location could not be better!

4. Re: Marshall's Creek Rest Motel - pictures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 04:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now