We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

hey everybody!!!

I am already thinking "next year" and I was wondering about a reasonable, clean hotel thats right in the middle of the action in gatlinburg.... so that you could walk to enough things that you wouldn't feel like you were missing out on anything,

I would love to take my daughter to the area since my dh and I got to visit a couple of weeks ago for our 20th anniversary... I feel bad that she didn't get to go with us.... it was such an amazing experience....

I thought that we could stay at the same cabin in starrcrest resort as we did this time for about 3 or 4 days and then go to gatlinburg and stay right there in the middle of the action without having to drive aroud that area too much.... any suggestions?????

thanks, Kendra

Greensboro
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

im about to stay at the microtel $85 a night for the biggest room ... ill tell ya how it is...

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

cool... thanks!!!

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

The Royal Townhouse is on the parkway and in the middle of everything near stop light 8 and in front of the convention center. Very nice people there and always very clean. Has a roof top pool and balcony . Runs around $59.99 to 69.99 a night. Best prices in town that I have found.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,730 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

Haven't stayed there recently, but the Rodeway Skyland was nice the last time we stayed there. Very convenient for walking to town, as it's located just up the hill on Hwy 321.

The worst part is the climb back up the hill.

Ida, Mi
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

Twin Islands nice clean, all rooms on the river about $60 or Johnson's Inn behind the Village also around $60

ohio
Level Contributor
181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

We really liked Johnson's Inn this year. It was very reasonably priced

huntsville, al
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

Try Marshall's Creekrest or Bales. Both extremely reasonable and one block from everything. Clean, Too.

8. Re: reasonably priced, nice hotel in the middle of gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 12:20