We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA shirt

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
TA shirt

Yea Yea Yea I finally got my shirt today!! My 9 yr. old checked the mail& came running in all excited"Momma Momma your shirt is here!" guess I must have mentioned that I was waiting for it once or twice. Ha Ha !!It's a big ol' medium, glad I didn't go for the large!

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA shirt

How is everyone getting one? Are they free? TA didn't offer me one.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TA shirt

I wore mine to Silver Dollar City in Branson and a worker at the Silver Dollar Saloon started talking to me about it, also when we went in, I was showing my gold Dollywood pass, so I could get in free, and the worker in the next aisle, started talking to my DH about my shirt. People notice. So everyone, wear it on vacation!! To the previous poster, if you have posted a review, you are eligible for one, look at the previous posts about the t-shirts for the web address, but I imagine they are all gone.

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TA shirt

I have posted two reviews...:(

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TA shirt

Geeeesh May, it sure must have gone around the world before it finally got to Miss. Glad you finally got it...Wear it proudly!!! Is it the Roaches, Roaches or the other one?

Sorry Ca vol that you missed out on the shirts. You can check back on the old posts from a few weeks ago and see if you can pull up the link to it. It originally was advertised on the TA homepage but we were able to link to it later. Give it a try.

B

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TA shirt

Ca Vol, here is the link, I didn't try it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GOffer?wid=169

did you get the link to the free luggage tags?

That has been the most recent offer.

B

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TA shirt

yup, Mrs.B roches roaches roaches just in time too, we leave in 5 day's!! I will wear it proudly!!

pekin IL
Level Contributor
499 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TA shirt

Wowzers, I got mine today!! Haven't had a chance to open it yet, but I'm sure I'll look bitchin in it!! Time to style and profile.....

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TA shirt

Hey Squat... We would like a fashion photo soon, please...

B

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TA shirt

Thanks BSmith but the link doesn't work anymore.

I have "my TA profile" bookmarked for this site so I never see the home page. Dud!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
459 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TA shirt

still aint got mine, I reckon the postmaster decided she liked it and decided to take it for herself. HAHA