We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mountians here we come!

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
mountians here we come!

So were all packed & ready to go in the morning!!Thank's to everyone here for all the great trip advise.I know now how to avoid all the Seiverville traffic,what to do, where to eat,and my favorite, where to get the best fudge!!I will be sure to give a full trip report when we get back.psalmsinger we'll holler at Mel in honor of you, and Laurasmom we'll see you at the Ghost walk!!Yall be safe!!!

Sheila & family

South Boston...
Level Contributor
855 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mountians here we come!

have a safe trip!!!

oh, have a piece of fudge for me... I am still trying to lose the 6lbs I gained over the summer LOL!!!

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mountians here we come!

have a wonderful trip, May, and enjoy it enough for all of us.

How long a drive is it from Hattiesburg? It's so exciting as you get closer and closer!!

Honk your horn in the tunnell between GB and PF for everyone on TA!

Mentioned in this post
Hattiesburg
Hattiesburg
Mississippi
Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mountians here we come!

Thank's, it's about 8 1/2 hour's...

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mountians here we come!

May..have a safe trip....I'll be lookin for ya at Mels !!

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mountians here we come!

Have a great trip !!!!!!!!!!

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mountians here we come!

Have a great time, May 15th (which is, BTW, my sister's birthday). Wish I was going with you!

Cindy

Glen Carbon IL
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mountians here we come!

Get some sleep, Sheila! You'll need it. We'll be at the Ghost Walk at the cemetary Sat. 8:45. I'm a short round blond, hubby is tall with a hat. Have a GREAT time.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: mountians here we come!

You get some sleep yourself Laurasmom!! I'll be laying there awake all night waiting for the alarm!!It's been a long night here...half my family bailed out of our trip.My teenager decided she needed to stay home for for a school related outing, and my husband would always rather be at work anyway, so he's staying home with her. "Why don't you just cancel?'he said......after all this planning& waiting.. and lose the $600 buck's for the cabin....no way jose!! they will survive 4 day's without me & the lil one! I'm goin!!

Glen Carbon IL
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: mountians here we come!

Sorry to here your plans have changed. My 2 teen daughters didn't want to go either. The youngest is 15 and is going to homecoming Sat. When I booked chalet, I didn't know it was homecoming weekend. Now hubby and I are feeling guilty for leaving. Her older sister will be with her, she's home from college this weekend. It is alot of money to lose if you have to cancel. Well, I got pix of her in her dress outside. We live by a cemetary with a beautiful fountain and trees and flowering bushes, and it made a lovely background. I know we'll be worried about them the whole time. Have fun anyway! Goodnight, I have to get to bed!

10. Re: mountians here we come!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 08:17