We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heart Haven Stay

Saint Petersburg...
3 posts
Save Topic
Heart Haven Stay

I am looking at staying at the Heart Haven cabin in the sky harbor area. Can anyone tell me about the cabin. Is it difficult to get to. Is the road o.k. not too steep? Not too far?

michigan
Level Contributor
205 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heart Haven Stay

what cabin rental company is that through?

Saint Petersburg...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Heart Haven Stay

Hi, The cabin is through the villas of gatlinburg.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Heart Haven Stay

Hi bngngl

Please do a search in the box above by putting in the Villas. You will see several posts from unhappy customers, myself included. I don't like to give a bad review, and in all fairness, my problem was many years ago, but there are enough people who have given more recent bad reviews, that it would appear that not much has changed. I'm talking roaches in the cabin, rude staff etc.

Another thing you should know is that The Villas and Aunt Bugs Cabins are one in the same. Do a search for Aunt Bugs above and you will find the reviews. Most of the also negative.

As far as the cabin's location. I have not been up to Sky Harbor, but I know it's high up the mountain side. It is conveniently located right between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, so that makes it nice. With whatever company you rent from, ask about the location. Ask specifically about the road that leads to a cabin, and if you don't want drop offs and steep roads make sure they understand. Most rental companies will work with you so you are comfortable.

Mentioned in this post
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Saint Petersburg...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Heart Haven Stay

Hi Smokiesgrl, thank you for the info. I really do appreciate any help I can get on this trip. Have a nice day. Bngngl

Sevierville...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Heart Haven Stay

We stayed up in the Sky Harbor area this last August and we loved the view and the location but if those curvy, steep mountain roads bother you, then you could have a problem. We enjoyed the drive up and down every day - I even did it once while some of us girls went to the crafters loop. Usually hubby does the driving but I just went slow and easy and it was just fine. It would depend on how far up the mountain the cabin is located - ours just happened to be quite a ways up. We love that area between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Carol

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
6. Re: Heart Haven Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 16:19