We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Advisor Identification

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Topic
Trip Advisor Identification

Smokiesgrl, since so many of us are in our beloved city during months when we wear jackets, etc., is there some little something T.A. could come up with as a means of identification to others on the board? The t shirts worked great for summer, amd the bags and tags are neat, but is there something else, like a patch or cap that we winter wanderers could sport? Just a thought for a new incentive. They have been extremely generous this past year to all of us. I'm going next week, and would love to be able to identify fellow street wanderers and people watchers!!!!

Carol

Wish I was in...
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

I guess this means TripAdvisor is gonna have to send us all some really nice ski jackets with their logo! Sounds like a great idea to me!

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

Sounds good to me! Jenn made a sighn we used in pictures for you all but we kept saying we needed an owl on the car and us!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

Hi guys

Trip Advisor does have other merchandise, including hats, sweatshirts and long sleeve t's. Here is the link

http://www.cafepress.com/tripadvisor

Carol - have fun next week!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

Thanks, SMG. I saw Maggie Reed from TA on CBS this morning! I guess I'll just have to hang a sign around my neck or carry the poster I made for the picnic! (And wait for their ski jackets).

Thanks for the link! I will check it out!

CArol

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

i finely uploaded the 2 pics to my profile here! jenn is the artist tho!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

Oh, Tammy--your signs are great--so much more so than mine!!! Tell Jenn--"you go girl"!

Carol

P.S. Wish we had all been there with you.......

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

Carol, you gave us the idea! Jenn did that free hand in a few minuets, she is very artistly talented! Thank you!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

ILB/Carol, back again next week??? You lucky girl!!! Hope you find a TA ID and wear it proudly for us... It's easy to ID the ones of us that are sitting miserably at home wanting to head back up. (major sad faces!)

Been avoiding the AL/LSU thing with you but.....congrats to the Tigers. See y'all year!!! AL/Auburn next week..Oh my goodness what a rivalry that is.

Have fun and stay safe in your travels.

B

9. Re: Trip Advisor Identification

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 14:17