We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for all your tips

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
staten island
1 post
Save Topic
Thanks for all your tips

I just want to thank you all for all of tour great tips on where to eat, what to see, etc. This is my first post but I have been lurking on this forum for 2 months preparing for my trip. Being from New York City I had no idea where to go and what to do, so I'd like to give a heartfelt thanks to all of you experts!! We went to Cades Cove, ate Donut Friar donuts (yum), loved Dollywood, did the Dixie Stampede,Comedy Barn, Smokey Mountain Brewey, Calhouns, Peddlar, mini golf, arcade, go cart racing, and shered an awesome banana split at Mel's Diner. I must have gained 10 pounds this week eating bisquits and ribs !! Love the people, love the food, love the mountains, and especially the relaxed feel of the town. I am sad to be leaving but I definitely will be back, my 8 year old had the time of his life and told us tonight that he wishes he could live here, I agree!! Thanks again everybody

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for all your tips

omundjoy,

glad to hear you enjoyed your trip,

sounds like you had a great time...

we did the same thing, one trip and we were hooked...

just waiting for july...

Kendra

Clinton, MS
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for all your tips

That is wonderful that you had such a great time in the Smokies!! Beware it gets in your blood. My DH and I would love to live there also!! Maybe one day!

Welcome! now you are an expert tooo!!

3. Re: Thanks for all your tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 21:20