We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

Just wanted to let everyone know how great this place

is. We went there for the first time last year and loved it. They have a newer scrapbooking store and

beside that a discount scrapbooking store. We went to the discount store they have alot of beautiful items to make your pictures look even better. They offer anything you could imagine. Located in Sevierville when you see mr. ghatti's pizza and tgi

friday's restaurant turn down that road. Keep going

straight and you will see it located on the Right.

Happy Scrapbooking!

South Mississippi
Level Contributor
245 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

Thanks for the info! My nine year old loves scrapbooking. She will be excited about this store.

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
129 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

Christy31~I love this place also! I live in Maryville & drive over there just to go to the scrapbook store. I love the clearance center!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

I love it too! I bought everything I needed at the discount store in July for some Christmas invitations I used in December. Fantastic savings.

I have done some very large and detailed scrapbooks, and I wish I had known about these stores then. Next time I'm ready to do one, I will head there with a list! Without the list, I kind of walk throught the super store going - uh - uh - dah -uh - kind of falling all over stuff I get so excited!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
47 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

Ahhh..this is the place my husband says I confuse with our IRA. He apparently doesn't buy my story of designer papers being an investment! What do men know? (Only kidding, guys)

This is a a gem for anyone who enjoys scrapbooking or other paper crafts.

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
129 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

I always go into the clearance center FIRST!!!! I can usually get everything I am looking for in there. Most of the time I don't end up going into the big store. I would much rather pay 1/2 price than full price!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
465 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

These are my favorite stores in the mountains! I, of course, esp. love the clearance store. It's hard to pay full price after going in there:) Right now I'm on a "scrap fast" because I have enough supplies to open a store of my own - lol. I'm on the "fast" until June when I come to the mtns. Can't wait to see the new stuff they have this summer!

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

I love the clearance also! I did not go into the regular store because I went crazy inside the clearance/discount store instead. They have the best

stickers and paper anywhere. Only problem is knowing

when and how to stop buying last time I drove my husband crazy well at least we have beautiful scrapbooking pages to go with our pictures.

8. Re: Scrapbooking Outlet Store (Great Place)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 13:19