We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great outdoor rentals

ky.boy
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Topic
great outdoor rentals

has anyone stayed at great outdoor rentals cabin "black bear mountain creek cabin ", if so id like some more information, thx much

Smoky Mountains
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great outdoor rentals

My family found this rental company a couple of years ago, and just love them. We visit a couple times a year. Last fall we did stay at this cabin and had a blast. The game room is very large with all sort of games to play. The creek in front of the cabin is so peaceful. My kids loved playing around and looking for treasures. You can even go tubing down the creek. There is also an outdoor fire pit by the creek, which was great at night for roasting marshmallows, and telling stories. The cabin is a good size. This rental compay is not like any other I have dealt with in the past. Here is their website again www.greatoutdoorrentals.com in case it was misplaced. Hope you enjoy your trip to this area.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great outdoor rentals

We also love GOR...hav'nt stayed at that cabin..yet,looks so nice though...hope you get it!

Arab, AL
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: great outdoor rentals

We stayed at this cabin when it was managed by American Patriot Getaways. Our family absolutely fell in love with the place. The kids (including the menfolk!) had a blast in the game room, and the rest of us enjoyed the fact that it was removed from the rest of the cabin! The sound of the creek is so soothing, and we when we were there in march we had days warm enough to enjoy by the creek and then it snowed, which was beautiful. I have been searching for this cabin ever since it was removed from Patriot's website and I am so glad I found it again. We have stayed many places in this area, and this cabin is our favorite.

4. Re: great outdoor rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 18:19