We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clean motel with best rate?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jc tenn
Level Contributor
549 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Clean motel with best rate?

We live two hours away, and get season tickets to Dollywood. What motels are clean and have the best rates in town for one night after a long day at D'wood?

TIA,

KC

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

It depends on when you are coming. I am going up on 3-29 and I am staying at Family Inns in Gatlinburg. They gave me a room with a balcony on the river, 2 beds and they have an indoor pool and the rate was $59 a night and this is on Saturday. Weekends are usually higher in peak season and I have noticed that the hotels in Pigeon Forge are alot cheaper than in Gatlinburg. I always stay in Gatlinburg though. I like it because everything is so close together.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,755 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

Next time you are in PF for Dollywood, drive to the parkway and stop in at some of the independent hotels that have signs out for less than $30.00 and see which ones you like. There are lots of them during the week in September and one year I know they were there earlier in the summer.

We stayed at I think it was River Chase? one year and it had a very clean room, 36 inch tv, king bed and was $34.00 plus tax. The outside didn't look that great, but the room was spotless. Good luck!

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

In PF we stayed at Shular's for about $40.Large,clean room with free b'fast if you want.

Midtown in G'burg was alright. Not the cleanest place in the world and outdated furnishings.Their plus was location,also the pool was right outside our room.

Zoder's.......we loved everything about it except location. Wish it could be where Midtown is!!

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

Kingwood and Bales

Kingwood has comfortable beds!:)

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

We have stayed at the econo lodge "riverside" in PF before and it was great, it has an indoor pool and is in a great location. If you look on there website search for a room and enter the internet users rate it gives you a discount. The time we stayed here we did not have reservaions and just pulled up to several motels asking prices they were the cheapest for the nicest appearing hotel.

ohio
Level Contributor
181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

In PF we like Park Tower Inn. In GB we like Riverhouse at the Park.

tickfaw la
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

The hampton inn is very nice and clean.Stayed five nights at xmas time for 438.00.Its right on the strip

8. Re: Clean motel with best rate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 04:17