We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Topic
Snow

I was just looking at the downtown web cam and I cant believe you guys dont have any snow. We woke up in Nashville this morning with about 4 inches and it is supposed to snow more today. I was supposed to go to work today but I drive a mustang and I could not get it up the hill out of my driveway. I think I will get dressed in a little bit and go out and take some pictures. It is really pretty but very cold out.

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
129 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow

It has just reached us!! It started snowing here in Maryvlle within the last 30 minutes. I am ready for it...

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow

Boy... I wish I were down there right now.. we were slammed with about 8-10 inches yesterday and last night, DH is out there shoveling as we speak... at least I'm off the weekend because it seems we will probably get just as much today and tonight... I put our golden retriever out this morning and he came back in looking like a polar bear... LOL!!!

a few more months and hopefully I will see some real bears....stay warm!!!!

Kendra

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
135 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow

Snow......I am so jealous.......

Enjoy it !

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow

We are on our way to 15" in parts of Cincinnati today! You can't see where my porch steps are anymore!

I would love to be snuggled up by a fire, having hot chocolate and looking out at the beautiful mountains.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snow

Smokiesgirl...I agree completely...I just actually told my daughter that exact same thing...that I'd love to be sitting by a fire, or in hot tub watching the snow fall in the mountians. I'm just south of Columbus and we got about 7 inches yesterday and I just woke up and there is another 7-8 inches on top of that with another 4-6 to come! Totaling about 18-20inche when it's done thie weekend.

The only problem with the snow here is the winds are picking up pretty fast, so they just said we sill be in a blizzard soon if the winds pick up more and blow the snow. The winds are still pretty strong so when I looked outside it almost looked like a 'white out" Luckily I have no where to go, so I can just site and enjoy how pretty it looks.

The funny thing about all of this is that last Sunday and Monday it was sunny and 72 degrees!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,769 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Snow

I just checked the webcam it looks like it is snowing now. It is even snowing here, although it was 68 degrees yesterday I don't think it will stick around long, and a tornado touched down last night. What is going on with this weather?

I wish i was there! Were going for spring break but my luck there will be no snow.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Snow

I have an aunt and some cousins that live in Columbus and I bet they are not enjoying all that snow. I am not going to complain about our little 4 inches anymore. Cant wait until spring and summer gets here. I have had my fill of snow for one year and we have only had 1 small storm last week and this one.

Ohio
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Snow

Like all of you, I also wish I was enjoying snow in the Smokies. We were forecast as a "blizzard warning" and the wind is blowing, but I think the big snow hit us.....again. If it's going to snow, I want it to really snow! How beautiful it must look in the mountains. We've never been there that time of year.

Greenville, Ohio
Level Contributor
360 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Snow

friggin snow......I have had my fill...lol....hopefully winter runs it's course this weekend as I am really looking forward to spring....6 more days and I'll be in GB hopefully with no snow!

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Snow

all we got was a light dusting!