We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mtn rents of gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Illinois
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
mtn rents of gatlinburg

We are renting a cabin from mountain rentals of gatlinburg, and in the desc. for our cabin it says we get clubhouse access. Does anyone know what all this clubhouse has in it, maybe a local expert. I was hoping an indoor pool would be nice since we will be going in April, and it will be too cold for an outdoor pool. Looks like we will get to use the mid-level clubhouse, not the upper one.

Thanks

Stephanie

Ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

If it's in Chalet Village, there are three club houses, each having swimming pools. Unfortunately for an April visit, the pools are all outdoor.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

What cabin are you renting?

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

the reason i'm asking what cabin is because it depends on where the cabin is located at to what clubhouse you have access to.

Louisville, Illinois
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

Christy- Its the middle clubhouse.

Cabin owner-thanks for the info.

Stephanie

Louisville, Illinois
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

sorry, wrote wrong name name gator girl.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

I have rented from Mountain Rentals several times but never had access to a pool. I have no idea where the middle clubhouse is. Is it in a certain community?

Ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

Here's a link to the Chalet Village Owner's Club: …samsbiz.com/page/1elsd/Home.html

Louisville, Illinois
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

Thanks cabin owner, that helps, but looks like we wont be enjoying any swimming. Thanks so much for you help. Looks like we will have access to the North clubhouse, the one on wiley oakley and village loop rd.

Gator girl, It is a chalet village clubhouse

Thanks

9. Re: mtn rents of gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 20:18