We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's been to the Buckhorn Inn?

merlin41
Level Contributor
2 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Who's been to the Buckhorn Inn?

Just wondering if anyone can give me any honest reviews of the Buckhorn Inn? I've been researching as much as I can and so far I seem to be coming up with all good stuff! I'm getting married in December and was thinking of having out wedding meal there, so obviously we want things to be as nice as possible! All opinions gratefully welcomed!

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's been to the Buckhorn Inn?

Hi Merlin,

I personally don't have any experience with them but when I was making my plans to come to Gatlinburg last year a friend of mine at work suggested the Buckhorn Inn.

Her brother got married in Gatlinburg and they all stayed there, she could'nt say enough good things about it .

I kinda felt bad telling her we were looking for a cabin because she really was highly reccomending this place.

She said it was very peaceful and that she enjoyed the room that she had and the grounds were beautiful and something about them making picnic lunches for you if you want and the restaurant she thought was nice too...

WOW!!! I sound like a commercial don't I ??LOL.. Well I have'nt been there but she sure enjoyed her stay there.. I hope this helps.

Kendra

minnesota
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's been to the Buckhorn Inn?

there's 66 reviews on this website about the buckhorn

3. Re: Who's been to the Buckhorn Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 03:18