We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn 1109 Parkway - Anybody Been There Lately?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
265 posts
288 reviews
Save Topic
Days Inn 1109 Parkway - Anybody Been There Lately?

Hi!

I have a chance to use my trip rewards to stay here for a 1 night stay on Friday, August 1st. The reviews are not very good, but they date back to last summer. Can anyone offer an update to the place? I'd rather pay than be miserable even for only 1 night. We'd like to be able to walk to dinner and a couple of drinks after riding the motorcycle all day.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Alabama
Level Contributor
386 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Days Inn 1109 Parkway - Anybody Been There Lately?

We stayed there once about 3 years ago and it was a nightmare. It was filty and our room had bees. I don't see how the corporate office of Days Inn allows their name on this dump. Don't know if anything has been done since that time but when we were up there in December 2007, it looked the same to me.

2. Re: Days Inn 1109 Parkway - Anybody Been There Lately?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 15:16