We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatlinburg as Home-just wondering

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
zanesville, ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
Gatlinburg as Home-just wondering

I know some of the folks that post in this forum live and work in Gatlinburg and I'd like to know what it is like to live there....employment, schools, cost of living and quality of life.

My Husband and myself are former carnival owners and are looking for a change, we love this area and are seriously considering a move.....the realty web sites give very basic information, I'd just like to hear from someone who lives and works there.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatlinburg as Home-just wondering

TA will probably close this topic, as questions about relocation are considered off-topic. If it is closed, I suggest you try www.city-data.com.

zanesville, ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gatlinburg as Home-just wondering

so sorry

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gatlinburg as Home-just wondering

yes they probably will, I wish they would not because I wonder to!

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gatlinburg as Home-just wondering

It's not your fault; they don't make these things clear. Yet again I yell at the Trip Advisor heavens, "Why aren't there video tutorials for newbies?!" but my prayers go unanswered. Maybe one day...

5. Re: Gatlinburg as Home-just wondering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2008, 05:30