We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go- Carts

ohio
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Go- Carts

Best place and deals for riding go carts. My son loves to ride them. Thanks

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go- Carts

sittinpretty-

My two teenagers and my husband love the Nascar track. We bought a wristband which allowed them to ride all day. It was expensive, but they really enjoyed it. Here's a link to a you tube video which shows some of the track:

www.youtube.com/watch…

Lisa

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Go- Carts

Hi sittinpretty523,

I don't think that there are any go cart tracks left in Gatlinburg. You may want to post this in the Pigeon Forge forum. There are many there.

Bob

watseka illinois
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go- Carts

there is a go cart track in gatlinburg it is across the street from hard rock cafe,it is inside a building ther are some arcade games and miniture golf also there but i cant remember the name ofthe place and they do give somekind of discount

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Go- Carts

kayshane, How long ago were you there?

There might still be one but there is a building that looks like it use to be one that is on that corner and the building is falling down, right across from the building that had the fire that is still there looking horriable. That corner an eye sore right now.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Go- Carts

Is it Smoky Mountain Fun in Reagan Terrace? They also have Laser Tag! We are heading there next week and I was checking out the go karts too!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,536 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Go- Carts

There is Camp Thunder which has indoor gocarts, simulator, games, and putt putt. Here is a link to the info on them: thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_attracti…

Nashville
Level Contributor
51 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Go- Carts

We enjoyed the Nascar Park. You get free putt putt golf there also. They do give a AAA discount.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Go- Carts

Nascar park near PF has several sizes of karts to rent. Some have bodies and some are more for adults. Get the all day deal, I believe you can even leave and return the same day if you want to leave for lunch, etc.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Go- Carts

Ah..thanks for the info that Gatlinburg still has a few go-carts left. I thought that the last one may have been at Fun Mountain, but I just found out that they didn't have one.

Thanks for the info folks!

Bob

Murfreesboro
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Go- Carts

Go to the Nascar Speed track it is realy fun. You can but a pass to ride go carts all day and go play minature golf too.