We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Packed and ready to go!

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Packed and ready to go!

I am so excited about our trip. We are leaving at 5:00am tommorrow then in five hours or so we will be in Gatlinburg.

Can't wait to see Fireflies and check out Ghost town in the sky.

Our central air went out in our house and we had to cancel our reservation at the Edgewater where we usually stay and we decided to go with Rodeway inn based on prices and May's review of the RI. Got the suite for $70 a night comapred to $115 a night at the Edgewater. I hope it is okay. We travel alot and I have stayed in budget hotels for one night but, not for a week. oh well at least I will be in the Mountains.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,661 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Packed and ready to go!

While it's been about 5 years ago now, we stayed at the Rodeway Inn Skyland for 3 nights and had no problems at all....except the walk back up the hill from the parkway after being on your feet all day.

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
878 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Packed and ready to go!

Hope you have a great trip! We will be waiting for the trip report.

South Boston...
Level Contributor
855 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Packed and ready to go!

hey sweetiepie,

have a wonderful trip!!! boy I wish I were only 5 hrs away from the smokies... I'd probably be there all the time...LOL...

we will be waiting to hear all about it when you get back!!

4. Re: Packed and ready to go!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 15:19