We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown Gatlinburg

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Downtown Gatlinburg

Does anyone know if Zoder's hotel is in walking distance of downtown?

And also, where is the Donut Friar? is it also within walking distance of Zoder's?

Thanks!

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Downtown Gatlinburg

Zoeders is between traffic light 2 & 3 (on the left). To far from most of town for me to walk are you a walker?

The donut Frier is in the Village shopping area is between # 6 and 7 on the left.

thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_map/gatl…

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
241 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Downtown Gatlinburg

Zoders is only one block from red light 3 and 1 mile from red light 10 which ends Gatlinburg. So if you can walk a mile than you walked the entire strip. So to answer your question, Yes Zoders is within walking distance to everything downtown and it's a great place to stay.

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Downtown Gatlinburg

Excellent info! Thanks to you both!

KY
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Downtown Gatlinburg

Zoder's is a great place to stay. My family has stayed there several times over the past few years. We are going back to Gatlinburg later this month and are not staying at Zoders because we are taking my 3 year old grandson--trying to stay a little closer to the Aquaraium and the trolley stop. If your group is comprised of adults and they don't mind walking, Zoders is really nice.

5. Re: Downtown Gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 20:20