We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bars

New Jersey
Level Contributor
222 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Sports Bars

Are there any sports bars in the Gatlinburg, PF, or Sevierville area? We'll be on vacation last week of August and want to catch some of the pre-season football games. Thanks! (GO BIG BLUE!)

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
241 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports Bars

The best in G'burg is the Smoky Mountain Brewery

http://www.smoky-mtn-brewery.com/

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports Bars

We like watching LSU games at the Gondolier on 321. It is a great place to meet backers of other teams and have good food also. When you go in, turn to your right for the tvs, food and great competition. There is another Sports Bar that has reopened a little further out 321, but I can't remember the name. GO TIGERS!!

Carol/LA

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports Bars

Smoky's Sports Pub and Grub is a new place open in the old Applwood building on the south end of town. I looked at it on www.Discoverthesmokies.com and it looks pretty cool. I have never actually been there though.

I would second Smoky Mountain Brewery.

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sports Bars

Smoky's Sports Pub just mentioned is not a bad place. They have a bar in one room, restaurant seating in a couple of other rooms including one with lots of glass overlooking the park, and a room with pool tables, juke box, etc., as well as outdoor seating in the front of the building. I'm not familiar with sports bars, but the food we had there in July was OK. Smoky Mountain Brewery, as mentioned previously also, has great food.

5. Re: Sports Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 07:17