We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buckberry Lodge Restaurant--Any reviews and questions??

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
600 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Buckberry Lodge Restaurant--Any reviews and questions??

I am trying to make a reservation for an anniversary dinner for the Restaurant at Buckberry Lodge. In calling the toll-free number a few times I only get a busy signal, in calling the local number I get an answering machine. Are there problems with this resort? Has anyone dined here recently? Thanks for any input or your review of this restaurant -- looking for a gourmet style meal with a view!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Buckberry Lodge Restaurant--Any reviews and questions??

You can find some restaurant reviews amidst the lodge reviews here on TA:

http://tinyurl.com/59bkyx

If you can not reach them by phone, you could try emailing the lodge and asking.

I would very much like to try this place.

Let us know how it all turned out please.

:)

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buckberry Lodge Restaurant--Any reviews and questions??

If you cannot get a reservation at Buckberry Lodge you may want to try The Peddler. We always go there when we visit Gatlinburg. The food is amazing! The decor is nice and you will get a great view if you request a creekside table. I do not think they take reservations, but I'm pretty sure you can call ahead to get your name on the waiting list. You will not be disappointed!!

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buckberry Lodge Restaurant--Any reviews and questions??

Kabahr,

It's surprising to me that you couldn't get in touch with them. Hopefully, you have by now. I've stayed at the lodge, but we didn't eat there. Actually, I'm not even sure the restaurant was fully opened when we stayed there. It was right after the hotel opened. I'd really like to give it a try sometimes, so be sure to let us know how it is if you go.

Cindy

MD
Level Contributor
117 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buckberry Lodge Restaurant--Any reviews and questions??

I called them today. The first time I got the recording, five minutes later, they answered. We stayed there last year, very much a gourmet restaurant, things like duck, etc. Beautiful views there. I personally prefer the Peddler, great food, but not gourmet food, but also if you make reservations there they have a great view on the creek or river if I'm not mistaken. You can't go wrong either way.

L. Guy

Maryland

5. Re: Buckberry Lodge Restaurant--Any reviews and questions??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 06:26