We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabin locations

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta Ga
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
cabin locations

Hello everyone...really need your help. My husband and I have always rented from Timber Tops in the past, and we have been happy with their cabins. We have found the view from their group of cabins to be so beautiful.

What I am looking for is a cabin rental company with cabins that have the same view but do not cost as much as Timber Tops. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help

leamington
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cabin locations

How many people in your group, how many bedrooms do you need for your stay. Check out the cabins at www.greatoutdoorrentals.com, some have great views, great prices and clean comfortable cabins, without the luxury price tag.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabin locations

PennyAA,

Actually, Timber Tops cabins are scattered all over the area and not just in one specific location. Tell us where the place you stayed that you liked was and perhaps someone will be able to suggest a cabin in that area.

Cindy

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cabin locations

If you look on timber tops website there is a cabin directory that shows the cabins by map, that may help you in your search.

We recently booked a cabin through www.majesticmountainvacations.com we aren't going until October but there rates did seem a little cheaper than timer tops and there was no nightly minimum for when were going plus the cabins quality looked about the same. Maybe if you call and speak in person or use the on line chat with the rental company just ask them about the view.

Once you have narrowed it down make another post or search for it in the forum. I found where someone had stayed in the one we booked and then sent them a private message asking about it, they replyed and I booked it.

4. Re: cabin locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 09:30