We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pic Nic

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pic Nic

Anyone want to do it again and can make it?

What day in Oct. would be best?

alabama
Level Contributor
331 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pic Nic

this is really off the subject,but I was looking back at last year's sept. and oct. posts...seeing when the trees peaked,and it got me to thinking about b smith...she posted so often,always helped anybody she could with their questions,and seemed to be such a favorite with everyone,I certainly hope she is ok..

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pic Nic

Someone reported a couple days ago that they are in touch with her and she "has her smile back". I was glad to hear. I miss her to, but I understand you have to make some changes in life to.

3. Re: Pic Nic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 09:33